Zombie Survival is a multiplayer gamemode where survivors are fighting for their lives against zombies.
When the game begins, everyone starts out as a human. You pick your weapons and tools for surviving. When the first wave starts, whichever humans closest to zombie spawn (green smoke) become zombies.
- Smg: this is a basic weapon with low damage
- FAMAS: similar to the smg
- basic sniper: a slow fire-rate sniper with lower damage
- Computer keyboard: ( this is found around the map)
- (more weapons requiring more points are bought at arsenal crates)
- Arsenal crate: A purchaseable crate at the start of the game. Used to buy weapons and ammo. Must be placed before use. Owner gets a small amount of points each time somone else buys something.
- Ammo crate: will sometimes have ammo
- Hammer: used to nail props to walls. Can be used to nail some doors closed
- (many others)
- THE most asked question is "how do i get throught nailed down props?" If you have not binded suit zoom under options, do it before joining a game! This will let your character go through nailed-down props ONLY. Be careful as it slows down your speed and lowers your gun(but you can reload).